There is a relationship between yoga postures and weight reduction, so it is essential to know the main yoga poses that can help you lose weight, and which are the indicated according to your level.
Belly fat can be very difficult to remove and is one of the most complicated areas to eliminate that fat . The accumulation of fat in this area, besides being an aesthetic problem, means a risk to health. The fat in the abdominal region is really linked to type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance , heart disease and some types of cancer. It is one of the most dangerous places to keep stored fat so it is one of the most important areas where we must reduce fat.
Yoga poses to reduce belly fat
While there are many exercises that can eliminate belly fat, yoga is really very effective and can be practiced by any healthy person. However, you should know that yoga alone can not be miraculous, since 70% of success is also based on proper nutrition.
1. Posture of the cobra (Bhujang asana)
This pose is what helps reduce belly fat and can strengthen the abdominal muscles. It also strengthens the upper body and lower back making the spine stronger and more flexible.
To make this pose :
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and palms under each shoulder.
- The toes should be touching the ground.
- Inhale slowly and raise the chest, bending back as far as possible.
- Depending on your ability, you can maintain this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale slowly and then return your body to the original position.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with breaks of 15 seconds between each time.
- If you have ulcer, hernia, back injury or are pregnant, it is not advisable to perform this pose.
2. Bow posture (Dhanurasana)
This posture strengthens the base of the abdominals and helps reduce belly fat . To fully reach the potential, you must rock and back while maintaining this posture to massage the abdominal area. This also puts the digestive system to work and combat constipation as well as give the whole body, especially the back, a nice big stretch.
How to do it
- Start by putting on the stomach with the legs stretched out and the arms on each side of the body.
- Next, bend the knees and bring the arms back to the ankles or feet.
- Inhale and raise your head and begin to bend it backwards while you try to lift your legs as high as possible.
- Try to maintain this position for 15 to 30 seconds, while breathing normally.
- When you begin to exhale, return to the original position with your legs stretched out and arms to the side.
- Repeat this pose at least 5 times and give yourself time to relax for at least 15 seconds between each time.
You can also read:
3. Boat posture (Naukasana)
It is a beneficial yoga pose to attack fat at the waist . It is very good for the stomach and can help strengthen the muscles of the legs and back.
How it is performed:
- Lie on your back with your legs together and extended and arms at your side, looking down.
- Inhale and start lifting your legs but you must make sure to keep your posture straight (without knee flexion)
- You must stretch your foot and toes and try to raise your legs as high as you can
- While you are in this position, you should have your arms straight and lift them up by trying to touch your fingers creating a 45 degree angle with your body
- Breathe normally while holding this position for 15 seconds
- Repeat about five times with 15 seconds of rest between each time.
4. Board (Kumbhakasana)
This yoga posture is one of the easiest but most effective in reducing belly fat. It also tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back, thighs and buttocks.
To make this pose:
- Start with your hands and knees just below your shoulders and hips
- Maintain an upright posture with hands and feet as support, the feet must support with the fingers supported
- When inhaling, look just in front of the palms so that the neck and spine are aligned and contract the abdominal muscles
- From the head to your feet, your body should form a straight line. Make sure the fingers are in the hands are separated
- Keep this position for 15 to 30 seconds but for best results, try to keep as much as possible
- Exhale and return to a resting position, resting your knees on the floor
- Repeat this position five times and relax for at least 15 seconds after each
- Keep in mind that this position should be avoided if you have high blood pressure or any shoulder or back injury
5. Posture release the wind (Pavanamuktasana)
There are numerous benefits in this yoga posture, in addition to relieving low back pain, it can also firm and tone the abs, thighs and hips. It also massages the colon, balances the pH levels in the stomach, cures constipation and improves metabolism.
To make this pose :
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched out and your arms on the side
- The feet should be stretched out with the heels touching one another
- When you exhale, bend your knees and gradually bring them to your chest
- Use the thighs to apply pressure on the abdominal area
- To keep your knees properly in place, close your hands above your knees
- Breathe deeply and hold this position for one minute to 90 seconds
- As you exhale, release your knees and bring your hands to the sides of your body with your palms facing the floor
- You can perform this pose about 5 times with at least 15 seconds of rest between each time
In order to increase the body’s metabolism , it is advised to complete these yoga postures in the morning. Also, repeat these poses daily, 3 to 5 times, three days a week. All this must be part of a change as a whole, both in food and lifestyle. Learn more about the benefits of yoga in reducing weight and improving health .
Or if you are interested to reduce belly fat in a month Click HERE. Tested by Hundreds of thousand of users and all 5 Star reviews.
Yoga, the perfect complement for your diet
Did you know that practicing yoga 20 minutes a day and every day can improve the activities of your brain, acquire healthy habits, see you and feel much better. Let’s just see all the benefits that this wonderful millennial exercise can bring to your life. Without further ado, here are the benefits of yoga, the perfect complement to your diet:
- You will lose weight : according to scientific research on the area, people who practice yoga release a neurotransmitter called dopamine, responsible for generating pleasure. In this way you will reduce the periods of eating due to anxiety or stress, which logically will take care of and stylize your figure.
- You will gain concentration : with the constant practice of yoga you will be able to concentrate and focus much more in certain aspects, because in the yoga positions breathing is an important key, since it is a diaphragmatic breathing, that is, deep, in this way you will concentrate In each of the positions, as you will do in your daily activities, you will choose the most ideal things for you because you will be much more aware.
- You will regulate the emotions: at the beginning or end of the practice of yoga it is frequent that some type of meditation is performed, which combined, will generate in your brain more abilities to control your emotions, which will make you much more aware of the habits you have day to day, to have a bad day you will not canalize all those energies in bad habits or ingesting a lot of harmful food for your body.
- You will be more alert : this practice generates in the brain conditions that will make you more sensitive and alert to the outside.
These have been the wonderful reasons about yoga, the perfect complement to your diet.
GET FREE BOOK OF ANOTHER 3 HIDDEN POSITIONS TO REDUCE BELLY FAT IN A MONTH