Yoga is presented as one of the disciplines with more followers around the world. It is one of the best disciplines for both the body and the mind. Within this sport, there are different modalities, among which the Hot Yoga or Bikram Yoga stands out, which triumphs above all among the famous ones. It uses the therapeutic effect of heat and humidity of the body to achieve the enormous benefits for the organism. Today we detail the five benefits of Hot Yoga.
Five Benefits of Hot Yoga
For those who do not know, it is to perform yoga at a temperature of 40 ° C and a humidity level of 40, In this way, flexibility and strength will be significantly improved, also, to increase calorie burn and subsequent weight loss. These are the five benefits of this discipline.
- Weight loss: high temperatures help to speed up metabolism, burning more calories at a faster rate. Undoubtedly it becomes a good option for those who want to lose weight doing yoga.
- Muscular development: with this discipline, we will promote flexibility and strength. Do not forget that the muscles are stretched to the limit and also exercise hot, which significantly reduces the risk of suffering discomfort.
- Fight against aging: it provides many benefits for the skin since with the purification process, we will keep it young and free of impurities.
- Cleanse the body: many toxins are released through sweat. It will help the body detoxify. Surely you will feel much more comfortable with yourself.
- Mental wellbeing: in addition to improving our physical condition, we will achieve a relaxation that will not be obtained otherwise. We will lower the levels of stress and anxiety and return to calm. The realization of these exercises with heat will help to enhance the ability to concentrate.
P.S. Our latest article is all about hot yoga, but if you’re looking for a better and more organized way to get started with the healing properties of yoga WITHOUT all of the heat, our Yoga Burn is the place to start!
It will help you start relieving stress, improving your flexibility, and losing weight FROM HOME! It includes an eBook with 50 fat-burning yoga poses, and bonus eBooks on flexibility, meditation, and easy-to-follow workout plans!
But the good thing is THIS PRODUCT IS COMPLETELY FREE FOR TODAY. YES!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PRODUCT!!!
It’s got everything a brand-spanking’ newbie needs to get started with yoga, including TONS of beginner modifications!