These short yoga quotes to ponder will surprise you with their message and spiritual energy, and with the difference, they represent with respect to the Western culture of materialism.
– Yoga is a path to freedom. With his constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.-Indra Devi.
-The yoga is the practice of silencing the mind.-Patanjali.
-The yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.-Jason Crandell.
– Yoga is 99% practical and 1% theory. – Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois.
– Yoga should be practiced with firm determination and perseverance, without reservations or mental doubts. – Bhagavad Gita.
-The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga.-Yogi Bhajan.
-For those injured by civilization, yoga is the best healing ointment.-T. Guillemets
-The yoga is a light, that once ignited, it will never be attenuated. The better the practice, the brighter the flame. BKS Iyengar.
– Yoga is difficult for one whose mind is not subdued.-Bhagavad Gita.
– Yoga is not about personal development, it is about personal acceptance. – Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa.
-The yoga brings us to the present moment, the only place where life exists.-Ellen Brenneman.
-When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live in peace with others.-Peace Pilgrim.
-I’ve been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped looking at books and stars and started listening to the teachings of my soul.- Rumi
-You can not always control what happens outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. -Mr. Yoga.
-The yoga does not move us away from the reality or the responsibilities of daily life but puts our feet firmly and decisively in the practical field of experience. We do not transcend our lives; we return to the lives we have left behind in the hope of something better.-Donna Farhi.
-Your task is not to seek love, but simply to search and find all the barriers that you have built within yourself.-Rumi.
-The two most important pieces of equipment you need to do yoga are your body and your mind.-Rodney Yee.
Read – How Yoga Will Help You to Tone Up
-You can not do yoga. Yoga is a natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which can reveal you when you are resisting your natural state.-Sharon Gannon.
-A photographer makes people pose for themselves. A yoga instructor makes people pose for themselves.-T. Guillemets
-It is not arrogant or selfish to feel good inside. It is simply the honest answer to perceiving reality with honesty.-Erich Schiffman.
-The true meditation is about being fully present with everything, including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from reality.-Craig Hamilton.
-To unleash the potential of your mind, body and soul, you must first expand your imagination. Things are always created twice: first in the workshop of the mind and then in reality. – Robin Sharma.
– Anyone who practices can get success in yoga, but not someone who is lazy. Only constant practice is the secret of success.-Svatmarama.
-Remember the emphasis of the heart. The mind lives in doubt and the heart lives in trust. When you trust, you suddenly focus. Osho.
-I know a lamp for yourself. Be your own confidence. Cling to the truth within you as to the only truth. – Buddha
-I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I listen to your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flies from the major source. I greet that source in you. Let us work for unity and love.- Gandhi
-You can enter yoga, on your way, only when you are totally frustrated with what your mind is like. If you still expect that you can get something through your mind, yoga is not for you.-Osho.
-The true yoga is not about the shape of your body, but about the shape of your life. Yoga is not realized, it is lived. Yoga does not care what you have been; he cares about the person you are becoming.-Aadil Palkhivala.
– Yoga is not possible for the one who eats too much or for the one who does not eat at all; for those who sleep too much or for those who stay awake.-Bhagavad Gita.
-The meditation brings wisdom; the lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what drives you forward and what keeps you behind, and choose the path that leads to wisdom. – Buddha.
-In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice no.-Yogi Berra.
– Yoga has a clever and intelligent way of avoiding the patterns that cause anxiety. – Baxter Bell.
-When doing yoga we are more than ourselves.- Valerie Jeremijenko.
-A person experiences life as something separate from the rest, a type of optical illusion of consciousness. Our task must be to free ourselves from this self-imposed prison, and through compassion, to find reality in the oneness.-Albert Einstein.
– Through the practice of yoga, we discover that concern for the happiness and well-being of others, including animals, should be an essential part of our pursuit of happiness and well-being. -Sharon Gannon.
-Ten only love in your heart for others. The more you see in them, the more you establish for yourself.-Paramahansa Yogananda.
Accepting means that you allow yourself to feel whatever you feel in the moment. It is part of the condition of being of the now.-Eckhart Tolle.
-The people and healthy plants produce abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, a healthy person smiles and is happy as the sun’s rays.-BK S Iyengar.
-For me, yoga is not a training. It’s about working on yourself.-Mary Glover.
-The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean so that the soul lives in it.-BKS Iyengar.
– Yoga is possible for anyone who wants it. Yoga is universal. But do not approach yoga with a business mind seeking worldly gain. – Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois.
– Yoga is the study of balance, and balance is the goal of every creature with life: it is our home. – Rolf Gates.
-K yoga teaches us to heal what does not need to be borne and to endure what can not be cured.-BKS Iyengar.
-The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.-BKS Iyengar.
-The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in the war.-Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit.
-The yoga is essentially a practice for your soul, working through your body.-Tara Fraser.
-Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, narrowing your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges every step of the way. You can only go forward, forming the story of your life.-Caroline Adams.
– Yoga does not try to touch your feet, it’s about what you learn along the way.-Jigar Gor.
-Let your practice be a celebration of life.- Seido reads from Barros.
-When you inhale, you are taking the strength of God. When you exhale, it represents the service you are giving to the world.-BKS Iyengar.
-The yoga is the unifying art of transforming the dharma into action, either through inspired thought, adequately nourish our children, a painting, kindness or an act of peace that always moves humanity forward.- Micheline Berry.
-Before practice, the theory is useless. After practice, the theory is obvious.-David Williams.
-The practice of yoga brings us face to face with the extraordinary complexity of our own being.-Sri Aurobindo.
-The yoga exists in the world because everything is connected.-Desikashar.
“Beyond meditation is the experience of now.” Ryan Parenti.
-Plant the seed of meditation and collect the seed of peace of mind.-Unknown.
-The meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity. -Unknown.
-Remember, it does not matter how deep you get in a posture. What matters is who you are when you get there.-Max Strom.
-Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be your boss and not your slave. -Unknown.
– Yoga does not quiet time, it gives time. – Ganga White.
-The yoga poses you avoid most is the one you need most.-Unknown.
-To know yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.-Aristotle.
-You do not have a soul You are a soul You have a body.-CS Lewis.
– Just as the body can not exist without blood, the soul needs the incomparable and pure strength of faith. – Mahatma Gandhi.
– Words have the power to destroy and heal. When the words are true and kind, they can change the world.-Buddha.
-The more you meditate with good thoughts, the better your world will be and the world in general.-Confucius.
-When we pray and meditate sincerely and with the soul, we receive an invitation from the heart from heaven.- Sri Chinmoy.