Yoga for beginners at home can be a bit challenging, but it’s worth the try. Learning a new discipline and starting to practice it until now, we had always done it through traditional schools through face-to-face attendance and direct contact with the tutor or teacher of that activity.
But the world evolves and with it also the human being and the technology that we have developed, putting it at the mercy of our interests — offering a multitude of services at a distance, which previously was unthinkable to carry out.
This is the case of yoga, a millenary discipline that increasingly has more followers and practitioners. However, something so beneficial and stimulating for people’s lives is not always easy to carry out and put into practice, either due to lack of time, distance to a yoga center near the home or workplace, or because we are forced to travel often. The truth is that if the technology is at our service, take advantage and get the most out of it.
This is what Aomm.tv has done, an online platform with yoga classes for all. What if you have never practiced yoga? Is it dangerous to get to it without a teacher who is on top of you? That is the idea of the Yoga for Beginners program: practices designed for all those initiates who are entirely ignorant of yoga ordered so that the student can go little by little knowing all the keys he needs to develop his practice.
Fundamental Recommendation – Yoga for Beginners at Home
- Choose a quiet space to practice, without stimuli or distractions, which allows us to immerse ourselves fully in the instructions of the teacher who guides the class.
- Turn off the telephone, the television, the radio … all those devices that may bother during the class. We must assume that we have brought the school home.
- Warn people who live with you that you are going to practice, and you need a time of meditation and silence.
- Wear comfortable clothes and a yoga mat or blanket.
- Try to practice with an empty stomach and bladder — the ideal: two or three hours after having eaten.
- Once we have taken the step of learning yoga, invest in all the accessories, you will need cushions, a blanket, a cloth belt, a chair, and keep them. close during your practice in case you need them.
- Visioning the chosen video first is an excellent option to know what positions will be made and if it adapts to what you need at this time.
- Breathe quietly and consciously, ideally with the diaphragm, that is, puffing and deflating the abdomen with breathing.
- Always listen to the body without forcing it, not going beyond where he allows you. The observation is crucial to avoid unnecessary injuries.
- It is not advisable to skip relaxation, and it is essential to integrate the practice and receive all its benefits.
P.S. Our latest article is all about Beginner yoga, but if you’re looking for a better and more organized way to get started with the healing properties of yoga WITHOUT all of the heat, our Yoga Burn is the place to start!
It will help you start relieving stress, improving your flexibility, and losing weight FROM HOME! It includes an eBook with 50 fat-burning yoga poses, and bonus eBooks on flexibility, meditation, and easy-to-follow workout plans!
But the good thing is For a limited time only, and we are giving away the final four weeks, follow-along from home yoga DVD kickstart kit for FREE to the wonderful women such as yourself. Please watch the video above for details, and then be sure to grab your FREE yoga kick start kit worth $197 while they’re still available. I can’t wait to hear how it works for you!!!
It’s got everything a brand-spanking’ newbie needs to get started with yoga, including TONS of beginner modifications!